CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Walking Steady or Walking Shakey

Went to Lowe's and Wal-Mart today to pick up a few things. I'm not a big Wally-World shopper, but I purchased some work pants for my daughter there several weeks ago and they did not pass muster. Return city, baby.

The beloved husband accompanied me. By the end of our 2-hour jaunt, I was sore, tired and feeling all shaky. I needed to eat!

I drank some water in the car and we went through the drive-through at Taco Time. Got home, and I ate the insides of a meat burrito, sans the tortilla. There was nothing in there except the meat and probably a pinch of shredded cheese. No cabbage or lettuce or tomatoes, etc.

The meat was really finely chopped and definitely could be added into a "mushy stage" food category. I think it was about 3 oz of meat. I ate 3 teaspoons of my refried beans and I was done, man! I know to stop before I get "over-full." I'll just save the beans for later and I tossed the tortilla. Now I want to drink some water, but I have to wait 30 minutes so that I don't "wash" all the protein away.

Got the walking in. Got to eat meat! My tummy is happy! Unlike yesterday when I ate a bite of salmon too fast and had my very first PB! I slimed and everything. Very nasty.

Darr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
This is Sigurdur Fafnisbani in Iceland. I took care of my dragon, I know you will to.

Lots of hugs.
Sig.

Dan Ridley Hallock said...

PB. And slimed. I had to look them up. Interesting.