CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

On an upswing

I feel better today. Less pain. More awake. Overall, I'm doing pretty darn good. I've found that a juice drink called "winter tonic" made with garlic and cayenne totally rocks my world. It is better than chocolate. It's full of carrot, parsley, beet and other lovely squished veggies and I like it. Having this juice has made this "last day" of liquids bearable.

330 fully clothed at the end of the day.
minus 2lbs for the clogs (have weighed them before)
minus 1lb for the clothing (t-shirt and cropped jeans)
minus 1lb for swelling and whatever liquids were in my system.

333 on the day of surgery
330 to 325 5 days later.

I "look" better, too. I have eyes again--not just black orbs surrounded by a sea of fat.

Darr

1 comments:

Kryssydoll said...

You go gurl!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay strong. Two days till Trader Joe's and nine days till you see me (hairdresser) again! Lyle better be taking care of you! Luv ya, Krys