CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

The day I joined the band

In the OR

One of the nurses tells me about the trolley debockle in Seattle.

LOCALS in the US city of Seattle have enthusiastically embraced an unfortunate acronym for a new tramline, even if officials insist on ignoring it.

Work on the light-rail line in Seattle has almost been completed for what officials call the South Lake Union Streetcar (SLUS), but locals have taken to using the word “Trolley”.

According to seattlepi.com, more than 100 people have brought “Ride the S.L.U.T” t-shirts from one coffee shop.














Getting an injection in my leg. Ouch.
Dr. Abrams, the anesthesiologist saying, "My what a large neck you have." Hooray.

Me, catching up on some industry reading :)










I'm a bit too groggy to write the text for this right now, but I will! Please check back later. I'll post the "monitor photo" of my internal band, too. You lucky people.

Darr

1 comments:

ThatBrunette said...

Congratulations, woo hoo and hooray! You sound good...well, you type good.