CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...BAND BLAST OFF

I am 6 days away from being banded. I've lost 16lbs since August 1st. My liver must be very happy to be smaller.

I am beginning to mourn the loss of:

toast

meats rolled up in pasty sold on sidewalks in Argentina (should I ever go to Argentina, of course. Damn that Tony Bourdain and his foody travel shows, any way)

I think that's about it.


I am beginning to kvell about:

getting there, getting it done and getting home
my first sip of chicken stock after being banded
the first time I slip my undies on and they fall off
having two weeks off from the day job to recover, heal, chant and "learn my band"
having two weeks off to recover, heal, chant, nap and write!

Band day approacheth. Eegads and little fishes, I'm excited!

Darr

1 comments:

ThatBrunette said...

I am so excited for you. I know that sounds odd but, I think it is great that you are taking steps to end a bad relationship and begin a new and heather one. It's inspirational.

Keep blogging.