CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Upping the caloric intake a tad bit

Walking for 30 minutes on 610 calories isn't working for me. I felt like a total WASTOID yesterday. I had to sleep for a few hours. I then ate half a head of ice-berg lettuce and a package of peanut butter crackers. Goodness...a little protein, a few carbs...and the cramps in my legs went away and I didn't fee so "foggy."

I upped my calories today to 1200. I am hungry--but not "foggy" or ravenous. I'm going to drop back down to 1000 on the nose tomorrow. 800 may be too low for me right now. 610 is bad. Bad, not good.

Chanted for 1.5 hours today. Chanted about having elastic skin, a perfect surgery and recovery and to be a "poster child" for lapband success. Chanted about lots of things. :)

Walking again tomorrow. Will bring a snack with me to eat beforehand.

Darr

0 comments: