CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy at 6.2cc

I've lost about 50lbs.
After getting the emergency unfill on 1/3/08, I'm now filled back up to 6.2cc and I believe I am at my sweet spot.

I stepped out of the shower this morning and was drying off when my daughter came in and sat down on the bathroom counter to visit with me. I put my arms around her to give her a hug and she put her arms around me to return the hug. Then she screamed. And screamed some more.

She was able to reach her fingers to her elbows around my waist. She started crying. She hadn't realized how much less of me there is until that moment. My baby is almost 16 years old. Hugs from her are the most special, wonderful thing in the world. Her tears of joy at my weight loss is something I am going to treasure my entire life.

I love my band!

Darragha :)

2 comments:

Sveimhugi said...

God grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, courage to change things I can and wisdom to know the difference.

Around Your Wrist said...

so much goes on during this journey...and i'm glad that you're sharing your experience. congratulations on your success...you look GREAT!

toni

(i'm not really a cat. lol my blogger account is for his cat blog, so my comments will come from there.)