CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Less neck!

I have had an interesting month. Had a fill to 6.7cc on 12/19. I felt pretty good leaving the nurse, but within days I was having trouble holding food down. Even yogurt! I pb'd every day for two weeks. The 23rd and the 1st were the worst days. I had an unfill to 4.5cc on 1/2/08. I am soooo much better now.

I've lost nearly 50lbs now. I'm sure I'll gain a little of that back as those last few pounds lost were due to the inability to consume nourishment.

My hair is falling out. I am not amused. Apparently this side-effect of weight loss is common and it will grow back. I had a trim today and my hairdresser is doing her part to keep me from going bald. Nioxin shampoo is supposed to help, and she got me some. Here's the good news: when my FABULOUS hairdresser, Krys, put that plastic cape thing around my neck and shoulders and suddenly stopped...

She's been cutting my hair forever and I'm sure there's some "auto-pilot" stuff for me because I've been the same size forever--but this time she had to bring in the little velcro closure tabs on the neck portion of the apron a good 2 inches. I've lost 2 inches around my neck! TWO FREAKIN' INCHES!

I am happy to be banded, baby!

Darr

0 comments: