CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

"Amazing"

I wore a button-down shirt on Sunday. My daughter took one look at me and said, "Mom, you look amazing."

Did you hear that? I looked amazing! In a shirt I bought awhile back, but had never worn because it didn't fit "right."

And today at the day job, one of the staff said, "You're wearing a button-down shirt! Wow! Feels good, doesn't it?"

My efforts are starting to pay off in compliments. Oy vey. Such a treat!

Darr

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU are amazing, you are a great friend and an inspiration to all those around you. We who love you are proud of all the strides you have made. The last several years you have taken the world head on. You are a force that will accomplish all you set your mind to do.
I have been a benifactor Of your positive force. I'm proud to call you friend.